Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year :)

Happy Holidays folks :) I have not written in a long time. I feel slightly guilty, okay not really.  But today I feel the overwhelming need to write simply because of all the blessings in my life.

December is fast approaching and for me, it will be rather a great month!! Why? Well first off December 1st is my birthday and I get to spend it with my family in Salt Lake City!! I love my family so much and the blessing it has been to stay home this fall with them before I head off on a mission. Yeah the next exciting part, mission! I will be getting my call this month!!! I cannot wait to see the people I will serve and more importantly the person I will become from my service.

Other exciting things are happening this month and I'll be sure to post about every single one.  To end, please remember (this is for me too) the true beauty of the holidays, of December.  It is our Savior, Jesus Christ.  It is my hope that each of us have a personal relationship with him and know him like he knows us.  May we reflect on him this Christmas and remember what Christmas is all about.  I love this Mormon Messages video about Christmas and encourage you to watch it and keep it in mind this holidays.  Christmas is not about what you give or receive, it is much deeper than that.  I love this time of year and  I love my Savior.

P.s. on December 2nd it is the first presidency Christmas devotional! Watch it! They are always incredible.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, Kenzie! That video was a great way to start off December :)

    ReplyDelete