Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Owl City FANATIC!




   

So went to the Owl City concert Monday night at the Depot in Salt Lake City with Dakota Jones and had a BLAST!!!! Shall I just say it? Yeah, I'm obsessed with their music right now.  Me and Dakota worked together the day after and we strictly listened to their new album for our four hour shift. I have never been to a concert before and apparently it was very mellow as I have told people about it.  Which is good. I think. I like mellow :)

When we first got there we decided to buy t-shirts which we are wearing proudly in the picture.  While standing in line for the shirts we thought heck let's go upstairs where it's not crowded and have seats.  We got our shirts, went upstairs and yeah, we discovered why it wasn't crowded.  One of the security guards says, can I help you two with something...you look lost. We turn to see a sign that says have ID ready, must be 21 and older.  Okay then, we'll head back downstairs haha.  Gotta love our innocence.

View 1001122059.jpg in slide show
One of our views of the concert. Taken from my phone, so not good quality.  
The only thing I am sad to say is that the guest singer was not Carly Rae. But I was surprised at how well the pre-show was.  A band by the name of Koma.  Not near as good as Owl City but decent.

Overall, AWESOME! Probably one of the best live singing bands out there.  I did it. I went to a concert and hope it isn't my last.  But if it is, I can say I've been.  It's officially crossed off my bucket list.




No comments:

Post a Comment