Sunday, September 30, 2012

High school wasn't meant to last forever...

I can't believe this but I am going to be twenty in two months! What?! I remember starting high school two days ago.  It still hasn't hit me that I am a sophomore in college and that I will no longer be a teenager in less than sixty days!! I was talking with my high school girlfriend , Anne Clark about this.  We came up with the idea to do something everyday to remind us of our teenage years and memories starting 31days before our birthday. Her birthday is November 1st and mine is December 1st.  I write this post so far in advance because her daily challenge starts tomorrow! Mine will start Halloween night. So the countdown is on! And for any of you who are curious what made the list of things we will do during the 31 days...I attached it :) Some of them will seem strange, but hey, my teenage dreams weren't what Katy Perry portrays. They were better!!!

November 2012 Calendar

As you can see above that November has thirty days, I decided to start on the 31st of October because one of the memories actually took place on Halloween. For my journal's sake, I put in parenthesis what event or where the memories took place.  
Teenage Memories (The Official Countdown List):

  1. Look at a yearbook
  2. Take a Sunday night drive to the temple
  3. Dance to High School musical in the street. (Graduation Night)
  4. Dress up to go somewhere.
  5. Watch Letters to Juliet
  6.  Star gaze (Graduation Night)
  7. Have an early morning breakfast (Anne's 16th bday)
  8. Go Hot Tubbing (Senior Trip)
  9. Go get ice cream
  10. Wear your track sweatshirt
  11. Temporarily dye our hair (Halloween)
  12. Wear a fun pair of tights (Debate)
  13. Write a missionary (We love our HS boys)
  14. Write a rap about our day (WTP Nationals)
  15. Put a P.S. it's washed post-it note in plain site.
  16. Send a quote to each other.
  17. Chew gum and throw it away!! (Assemblies)
  18. Wear a new pair of earrings
  19. Eat a Cosmic Brownie (North Cache Al carte)
  20. Listen to Sand in your shoes (Homecoming)
  21. Listen to Ave Marie (Spanish and Talent show)
  22. Dance party
  23. Listen to a country song. One you hate. (Senior trip)
  24. Send a text message to each other.
  25. Listen to Love Story by Taylor Swift in your car, FULL blast!
  26. Eat at Firehouse in Smithfield
  27. Enjoy a deep, long, therapeutic talk with someone you love.  
  28. Start a what I've learned in college list
  29. Read my saved texts from cute boys
  30. Play just dance
  31. Ride on a Zipline
This one a day challenge is gonna be fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment