Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Fun!!!

Despite the fact, that I work a ton and rarely have time to do anything, I still have fun fall goals I want to accomplish before I have to head back for school.  So here is me writing them down, which is the first thing to accomplishing them right?  I need buddies to do or go anywhere with me. Seriously! I'd love for anyone to accompany me in these :)

Falling for fun:

  • Go to the new City Creek mall 
  • Finish the hunger games series (third book)
  • Airplane ride with Lynn Goodsell
  • Try 20 of my Pinterest recipes 
  • Chip diving...
  • Go to a concert
  • Visit Anne in Provo and Annie in Ogden.
  • Go to a Jazz game (I LOVE the Utah Jazz) I think this might be happening for my bday! Fingers crossed!
  • Sew Zakk's Christmas gift. (With ALOT of help from mom ha.)
  • Pizza Pie Cafe Karaoke night
  • Dress up for Halloween
  • Complete a 1000 piece puzzle
  • Homeade ice cream
  • Buy a stranger a meal at a restaurant
I love Fall and the pretty weather that it brings.  I'm falling for it, there's no doubt about that.  

1 comment:

  1. Girl i want to do all these things with you!... But sadly i cant. So we must make a list of things to do when i get home! i miss you girl! Love the Blog! still waiting for the Pinterest recipes!

    ReplyDelete