I am horrible at keeping a journal and writing about my life. My room mate Chelsea near the end of our last semester together started a blog and I saw the benefit that it was to simply write things down. So here's to blogging! I have now entered into the blogging world. Not only have you entered my blogging world but my rather small world. Yep, I am 5'2 and sadly not even a hundred pounds. Working on it though.
Today's small story in the life of Kenzie:
A couple of weeks ago I was at Mack Park catching up with my good friend Stephanie Bland at rather late hour. We were chit chatting away in my car when behind us a bright light shines in and it is at that moment I knew who it was. Yep, an officer. I open my car door and I think he was surprised to to find two girls in the car.
He said, "Are you two just talking?"
I said, "Well uh yeah."
Proceeds to ask me if I knew that parks were closed after dusk.
I said I did but didn't know the parking lot was included. (A little white lie right there.) The next question he posed was my age.
"Nineteen," I replied.
With the most serious face you could possibly imagine he asked, "Are you lying to me?"
"No I'm not lying!" Seriously who does this guy think I am? Yeah, he didn't believe me and I had to give him my ID. I think he felt stupid later and quite frankly, serves him right for messing with me, despite my twelve year old looks haha.
I rather like my small world though wouldn't want it any other way because in my small world, "It's Always a Good Time." That's what I have decided name my blog, inspired by a recent pop song by Owl City. The link is below, look her up!
I hope all of you are having your own good times. Life is good. So enjoy. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oBU7d5oenQ
Welcome to blogland! I remember when I was at Ricks, and all my friends were getting money by donating plasma. I was sad because I didn't weigh enough to do it.
ReplyDeleteI guess now you could call me an over-achiever :o)